Sunday, November 29, 2009

Getting the Corporate Image...


I'm quite a careless man, I admit that. But now i have to try and organise myself a bit better. So i buy Monocle magazine, which looks like a serious one. It's designed for people who know what beautiful things are, what to buy and how to use them. One problem though, it leans a lot on minimalism. I am not a minimalist person. I like the clatter of beautiful things around me. The more the merrier as they say. But I still buy monocle. It has articles running about companies being taken over for a gazillion euros, runs adverts of watches costing more than I will earn in my lifetime. But I still buy it. If I can't have the watch, i can always admire it in an advert. I also bought a blackberry, now lying on my bedside table. It kind of bites me, I can't make head or tail of it. So Monocle and Blackberry, but i guess I'm still a Nokia and GQ kind of person....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers