Sunday, November 29, 2009

The Snow Globe

It's funny what a simple object mean to you sometimes. Like this little snowglobe i have. It was given to me by a girl who made me feel that I was special, that I was the love of her life. That girl is gone now. She decided I wasn't good enough for her anymore. She said her love is dead, she fell out of love. So I say to myself, does true love really exist ? Because if someone describes you as the love of her life, it should mean you are an integral part of her life, and someone who should be at least afraid to lose you... But it so happens that when you give too much love, you get taken for granted. And that's how it went. I'm just stuck with a snowglobe, which i shake every now and then, wishing it will shake the feelings of who gave it to me too in the process...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers